Where to get coupons

Friday, October 23, 2015

 

 

Happy Friday everyone...I hope you have some amazing plans for the weekend...I am a big fan of couponing..my daughter got me addicted so I thought I would make a list of the company's you can email or write.

I have only been doing couponing for a year so I still have lots to learn..I don't think I could be an extreme couponer I only do a little here and there..If you have any questions I will try my best to help..

 Places to get coupons: 

Sunday newspaper -Walgreens is where I get mine-

COUPON CLIPPING SERVICES-I also get them through a lady she has a website Fun with Coupons(Check your local area for someone that does it)

In the stores-Many grocery stores, Walgreens, Rite Aid Video Values and even CVS (Red Coupon Machine) offer their own Store Coupons. Check your coupon policy for your grocery store because many times these store coupons can be stacked (aka “Coupon Stacking”) for additional savings. This means you would be allowed to use (1) Store Coupon AND (1) Mfg. Coupon for each item purchased (unless specified otherwise).

Facebook-Company's on facebook offer coupon you can download and print 

Online Printable coupons- Coupons.com , SmartSource and RedPlum all offer a wide variety of coupons. New coupons are added throughout the month with a big reset on coupon prints at the beginning of every month. You are usually allowed to print 2 of each coupon per month.

Join some coupon forums on facebook-facebook had alot of people offering help on shows you the breakdown of how they did it on facebook forums..very helpful..

Coupon classes- Look for a coupon class in your area that also can help you get started..

I hope some of this Information will help you get started..
 
                -  Companies to write for coupons-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Duncans Handiwork

Subscribe to get updates on tutorials ..etc..