Friday, October 2, 2015

                                      Thanking God

Can you believe it is October already? It is my favorite time of the year.. I thank God that that  hurricane Joaquin is not gonna hit us as predict..I am praying for all who are suffering with the affects from hurricane Joaquin..

I also what to send out prayers to Oregon  shootings family.....I am speechless.. Things need to change..

On these rainy days besides watching tv ..I playing around with my photos and made a few textures for them and figured I would share with you all..Enjoy..

I used the "True grit texture"on this photo.. You can download the textures HERE in a zip file..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Duncans Handiwork

Subscribe to get updates on tutorials ..etc..