Autumn wreath

Friday, October 9, 2015

                                  Autumn Wreath


My hubby brought me some burlap he had gotten from work..I wanted to make a autumn wreath from it..I had to cut it into strips and I found this tutorial on my facebook and I wanted to try it..Here is my result..

                                            
I know some people don't like the fray (the strings) but I kinda like it..I may go through and cut a few off later but not to bad for only using a clothe hanger..burlap...hot glue.. I made the bow from some other burlap I had left from a different project..

If you want to do here VERY easy wreath go give it a try.. Go  Just call me Homegirl
She has a few other tutorials I would like to try..Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Duncans Handiwork

Subscribe to get updates on tutorials ..etc..