Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Monday Morning...


We had plans to go do some apple picking over the weekend but we got rained out so I did some couponing..I got 30 cans of the Sheba cat food for only 40cents (happy dance) .I also picked up the Advil children 3 pack at BJ's for only 49 cents for all 3.I used 3 manufacturers that were $3.00 dollar each and 1 Bj's coupon from their coupon book..

I  learned couponing from my daughter she took a couponing class that helped her alot being a single mom she had to save money..It is well worth it..

I also been playing around in Photoshop and Made the cute frames (my darling grandbabies photo inside)..You are welcome to use.. You can download them over in the Photoshop Page..











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Duncans Handiwork

Subscribe to get updates on tutorials ..etc..