Clipping mask

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

                             How to add a clipping mask

First download my animal Christmas photo card it is in Photoshop format..I got the adoreable animals from We lived happily ever after..



unzip the animal Christmas in Photoshop and open the folder..than open the 2 photos you would like to use in the card..

I wrote where the picture will go..so take the photo and put it above where it says "Put Photo above"



Now on your photo right click and click on" Create Clipping Mask" you might have to click CTRL+T to stretch your photo to fit the frame..


And that is it very simple.. My final result..My grandbabies..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Duncans Handiwork

Subscribe to get updates on tutorials ..etc..